Das Team von Call of the Wild hat heute den Patch 1.6 Veröffentlicht, hier die Patch Notes.
- Added “Exit to main menu” button
- Fix for a bug that lead to player characters death when spawning into the game.
- Fix for an issue that would cause .338 and 7mm rifles to not have a barrel opening to the bullet chamber
- Fix for an issue with Cacciatore 12G that would cause momentary clipping when used with scopes
- Fix for an issue with the gamekeeper shotgun that would cause it’s rail to not correctly follow when reloading
- Fix for an issue with the huntermate in prone position that could cause it to momentarily “spin”
- Fix for a bug where aiming with a scope while crouched was inaccurate for the .338, 7mm and shotguns.
- Footprint clues will now properly show the approximate animal weight
- Fix for crash occurs when changing between windowed and full screen mode, or when alt-tabbing in and out of the game.
- Fix for crash if you enter deep water
- Fix for crash when starting a game after animal map content has changed
- Fix for crash when leaving a dead animal on the ground and traveling far away from it
- Fix for crash when bagging an animal in a multiplayer game
Es geht vor ran mit Call of The Wild und wir freuen uns natürlich auf weiter Patches.
Bierstübchen - Team